Harper May is working with a well established FMCG company that has contracts with some of the most recognized names across the globe, with a tremendous influence across some of the most well known supermarket brands in the UK. The client requires a Management Accountant to join a commercially focused part of the finance function. After experiencing double digit growth, they require someone who is inquisitive with commercial prowess to become part of further expansion and help spearhead the finance team towards further success.
- Business partnering/developing business partner relationships
- Monthly and quarterly reporting pack and control account reconciliations
- Management Accounts - budget variance commentary and process
- Owning the month end and year-end processes.
- Preparing the yearly budget alongside business unit managers
- Reviewing balance sheets - ensuring clarity and accuracy of reconciliations
- ACA/ACCA/CIMA qualified
- Experience in Manufacturing or Multi-National Brands
- Confident, resilient and inquisitive professional