Our client is a rapidly growing hotel group. The company has a boutique hotel property portfolio with locations in and around central London. Our client is looking for a Management Accountant to join their growing team. Distinguished for their elegance and class, their head office based in central London offers a fantastic opportunity for a driven candidate looking to establish themselves in the hotel industry.
The successful candidate will have previous management accounts experience and will have had experience within the hotel industry.
- Assist and provide financial guidance for the making and implementing of strategic plans
- Maintaining budgetary performance
- Assist with the KPI's
- Oversee the long term forecasting
- Prepare the monthly management accounts
- Implement and improve accounting policies
- Fully ACCA/CIMA/ACA qualified
- Highly-motivated and pro-active self starter
- Ability to work to tight deadlines
- Has experience within the hotel industry
- A university degree would be highly advantageous