One of the UK's newest entries into the restaurant market is looking for an Management Accountant to join their quickly expanding brand. With constant year on year growth, our client is working with Harper May to find a dynamic individual who is looking for progression in their next role. The successful candidate will have previous restaurant experience and will be a part qualified accountant.
- Supporting the Commercial Director with KPI reporting
- Assisting with weekly and monthly reporting to the owners
- Assisting in developing and improving the Management Information Pack
- Assisting with monthly Management Accounts
- Cost/Margin and Profitability Analysis
- Provides input to the financial evaluation of business cases.
- Works with the business teams to produce fit for purpose budgets and reforecasts.
- Provides analysis as required to report, monitor and explain performance.
Key Skills and Experience:
- Part Qualified accountant (ACA/ACCA/CIMA)
- Hospitality/restaurant experience
- Excellent communication skills, as well as being a real team player