Harper May is currently working with a high end clothing brand, who are looking for a Management Accountant to join their finance team based in West London. The company have seen year on year growth and have plans to expand their brand further this year. The sucessful candidate will be part/newly qualified and will have previous retail experience.
The duties of the role include:
- Producing annual, monthly and ad-hoc financial reports for their stores nationwide.
- Liaising and building strong working relationships with external industry partners.
- Managing and working with accounting departments of their stores nationwide.
- Aiding with strategic planning and budgeting for the company.
- Validating budgetary assets, and providing forecasts.
- Assist managing the general company ledger.
- Monthly stock reconciliation.
Applying candidates must have:
- Part Qualfiied Accountant or Newly Qualified (ACCA/CIMA/ACA)
- Excellent analytical, organisational and communication skills.
- Experience working within a fast paced environment and continuing to meet deadlines.
- Previous experience within the retail industry is preferred.