Harper May is working with one of the most innovative restaurant chains in the UK. With a drive to revolutionise the London restaurant scene, the company is looking for someone who can work commercially with non finance professionals including Chefs and the Ops Director. Based in their Central London HQ, this is a fantastic opportunity for an ambitious Management Accountant to take on more responsibility and eventually progress into a leadership role.
- Supporting the Commercial Director with KPI reporting
- Assisting with weekly and monthly reporting to the owners
- Assisting in developing and improving the Management Information Pack
- Assisting with monthly Management Accounts
- Cost/Margin and Profitability Analysis
- Provides input to the financial evaluation of business cases.
- Works with the business teams to produce fit for purpose budgets and reforecasts.
- Provides analysis as required to report, monitor and explain performance.
Key Skills and Experience:
- Part Qualified accountant (ACA/ACCA/CIMA)
- Hospitality/restaurant experience
- Excellent communication skills, as well as being a real team player