Harper May is working with an industry leading healthcare company celebrated for their rapid expansion over recent years. Based in Egham, the company has received significant private equity backing which is reflected in their ambitious plans in the next few years. They are now looking for commercially astute Management Accountant to join their dynamic finance team.
The successful candidate will be part qualified with previous multi-site experience.
- Long term Budgeting and Forecasting
- Variance analysis for new sites
- Formulating business strategies
- Source and negotiate major projects
- KPI analysis
- Business Partner with management across sites
- Part Qualified
- Previous multi-site experience
- Ambitious and driven
- Strong education background
- Confident building relationships