Harper May is currently working with a world leading technology company, whose products have defined the industry for over a decade. Based in the City, my client's name is known across the globe as a synonym for quality and technological innovation and are experiencing a sustained period of growth in which their revenue has increased by 25% year on year for close to a decade. They design and manufacture both software and hardware for a variety of clients, from private multinational companies to high street consumers. As a result of their success, they are searching for a Management Accountant to join their team. This is a fantastic opportunity to be a part of one of the world's most recognisable tech brands, assisting in the budgeting process for the development of ever-more advanced products.
- Leading the budgeting process for the R&D of new products set to be released in the next 18 months.
- Producing full month end packs under the direct supervision of the Finance Director to be presented to the Board.
- Performing variance and cashflow analysis on a regular basis.
- Business partnering across the Group in order to produce accurate budgets and cash-flow forecasts.
- Ad-hoc analysis with the Finance Director.
Desired Skills and Experience:
- ACA/ACCA/CIMA part or fully qualified.
- Experience working in the tech industry is a necessity for this role.
- University degree may be beneficial.
- Ambitious individual who aims to move swiftly up the company upon completing their qualification.
- Charismatic candidate who will impress the Board during the monthly meetings.