My client is one of the UK's most distinguished and respected animal welfare charities. Over the years they have grown rapidly into a national firm priding themselves on providing a first class service for all animal owners across the country and have won numerous industry accolades. They are currently looking for a Management Accountant for their city center office.
The duties of the role include.
- Prepare the monthly management accounts for own areas of responsibility
- Assist with the preparation of statutory accounts
- Assisting budget holders in preparing the annual budget
- Provide a business partnering function to relevant budget holders
- Document procedures and systems impacting the finance department
Applying candidates must have.
- ACA, ACCA or CIMA
- In-depth knowledge of accounting software
- Strong leadership and communication skills Previous charity experience desirable
- Previous charity experience desirable