My client is a specialist construction and engineering company. Specialising in bespoke commercial, residential and student developments throughout Britain and specific international locations they have amassed an impressive portfolio of developments. They have collected numerous industry awards and have plans to expand their influence further. They are hiring for a management accountant for their west London office.
The duties of the role include.
- Preparemonthly statements for each account and chases payments, coordinates with debt collection agency when needed.
- prepares data pack for monthly management report - updates spreadsheets for monthly trackers.
- Liaise with stakeholders and external stakeholders
- Generateall the invoices from director mark ups, schedules and change orders.
Applying candidates must have.
- ACCA, CIMA or QBE
- Wide understanding of strategic financial planning and techniques
- Effective presentation, communication and interpersonal skills