One of the UK's largest catering businesses is currently looking for a Management Accountant to join the team in their City of London HQ. As part of a world leading hospitality group the brand has seen growth across all of their ventures including fine dining, corporate catering, and catering events around the globe. With roughly 130+ sites across the UK, this is a fantastic opportunity for an ambitious Management Accountant to take more responsibility and eventually progress into a leadership role.
- Monthly management accounts
- Balance sheet reconciliations
- Management of multiple p&Ls
- Budgeting and forecasting
- Providing financial support to non-finance areas of the business
- Assist with all weekly/monthly bookkeeping duties
- Supporting the CFO with any other ad-hoc tasks.
- Part Qualified accountant (ACA/ACCA/CIMA); those who are Qualified By Experience will also be considered if they have considerable Restaurant/Hospitality experience
- Hospitality experience
- Excellent communication skills, as well as being a real team player