One of the UK's leading sports marketing agency is currently seeking a Management Accountant to join their HQ based in East London. Our client represents some of the biggest names in sport and has a particular focus on football. Working closely with organisations such as the Premier League and UEFA, they have become a market leader in providing bespoke advertising and marketing campaigns from conception to completion. This role would suit someone with a passion for media and a desire to quickly progress through the ranks at a highly ambitious and successful company.
- Assisting in Producing full month end packs under the direct supervision of the Finance Director to be presented to the Board.
- Performing variance and cashflow analysis on a regular basis.
- Business partnering across the Group in order to produce accurate budgets and cash-flow forecasts.
- Develop and maintain appropriate forecasting models and schedules
- Reporting of client profitability
- Ad-hoc analysis with the Finance Director.
Desired Skills and Experience:
- ACA/ACCA/CIMA part-qualified or finalist
- Experience working in the media industry would be beneficial
- Ambitious individual who aims to move swiftly up the company upon completing their qualification.
- Charismatic candidate who will impress the Board during the monthly meetings.