Harper May is working exclusively with one of the UKs most up and coming gym apps. Our client represents itself as the UK's largest marketplace and is looking for a junior accountant with at least 2 years experience in industry to join their ever growing finance team. Our client currently has year on year growth and a turnover in excess of £80 million. They are looking for a Management accountant who is Qualified or a finalist. This is a great opportunity for an individual looking to be in a role for the next few years and grow within a developing company.
Duties and tasks;
- Assist in the month end process, ensuring that all revenue and costs are captured in the correct period.
- Responsible for posting journals such as accruals, prepayments and adjustments.
- Ensure that the departmental accounts are accurate.
- Perform balance sheet reconciliations
- Assist with the revenue assurance project
- Daily, weekly and monthly reporting of finances and KPIs
- Assist in the annual budget setting process
- Responsible for creating business cases to support capital expenditure requests.
- Managed the costing of new procedures and services
- Ensure that the Self Pay Prices are competitive in the market
- Ensure that all procedures are costed and priced. Maintain the profitability tool.
- Training and educating the managers and staff
- Any other ad hoc duties as required
- Currently studying for their accounting qualifications any of the following CIMA, ACCA, ACA.
- Previous SAP and excel experience an advantage.