My client is one of the most iconic and luxury fashion brands in the world. The company also has a global presence, with vast growth plans set to roll out across Europe and the US later this year. With revenue exceeding £200m, through various revenue streams including independent stores, online sales and concessions in high end department stores. They are now looking for a talentedManagement Accountant with a passion for luxury retail to join their London based team. The successful individual will be commercially astute and be comfortable liaising with senior stakeholders.
- Business partnering and analytical accounting support for department heads
- Preparing monthly management accounts for 5 entities across Europe
- Full ownership and reconciliation of the P&L, Balance Sheet and Cashflow statements and supporting schedules
- Posting monthly journals including accruals
- Monthly stock reconciliation.
- Preparing budgets and forecasts for budget holders alongside the Financial Planning Analyst.
Qualifications and Experience required:
- Strong academics, educated to degree level
- Strong excel skills (V-lookups)
- ACCA/CIMA part qualified
- 2+ years industry experience (Retail strongly desired)