A leading music and live events company based in Fulham is currently seeking an ambitious Management Accountant to join their growing finance department. Having recently acquired some of the UK's leading festivals, our client sees themselves doubling in size within the next 5 years and partnering with more of Europe's most successful events organizers. With plans to expand Into the US market it is an exciting time to be a part of this company which has already become a market leader in their industry.
- Prepare the monthly management account packs
- Completion of the parent company reporting templates
- Ensure the smooth running of account receivables and payables
- Develop the UK management reporting functions
- Budgeting and forecasting
- Ad-hoc duties as required by the Financial Controller
Desired Skills and Experience:
- ACA/ACCA/CIMA fully qualified.
- Background in media or publishing desirable
- Degree educated.
- Extensive experience producing management accounts.
- Problem solver