My client is an exciting, rapidly expanding technology startup company, based in the City. They are an app and software developer, working with leading names in media and property to supply them with cutting edge tech to give them the edge over their competitors. Thanks to the company's successful rounds of funding and commercial growth over the last three years, they're set to turn over in excess of £10m this year and as such are looking for a Management Accountant to join the team. This is a terrific opportunity to be an integral part of a company that promises to achieve mainstream success going forward in a role that will only become more commercially focused over time.
- Leading the monthly production of management account packs to be presented to the Board.
- Assisting the FC & FD in setting up the finance function in-house.
- Providing variance analysis and commentary for the monthly packs.
- Working closely with the FC & FD in more project based ad-hoc analytical duties.
- Challenging current processes to streamline procedures.
Desired Skills and Experience:
- ACCA/CIMA part qualified.
- Background in SAAS/SMEs/startups would be beneficial.
- Experience in the month end process would be advantageous.
- Ambitious candidates who see themselves in a strategic role in the future would thrive.