Harper May is currently working with an award winning restaurant chain, renowned for its bespoke beer, wine and cocktails. Due to their growing portfolio of restaurants, they are looking for a dynamic and experienced individual to join their finance team. This up and coming company is based in the heart of London, and had growth in excess of 50% last year. The ideal candidate for this role will be someone with relevant experience working in the restaurant industry, experience using Xero and be part qualified/ finalist.
- Monthly Management Accounts
- "Hands on" assistance with day to day processes where necessary
- Making sure expenditure is in line with budgets
- Preparation of monthly and annual cash flow forecasts/budget and manage the cash in line with the agreed forecast
- Working with all departments and the management team to help make financial decisions and optimizing Reporting Processes
- Preparation of Draft year end accounts
- Processing invoices, receipts and payments.
- Supplier Account reconciliation
- Stock Management, Control & Reporting
- Preparing and managing regular payment runs.
- Reconciliation of suppliers' statements.
- Quarterly VAT returns.
- Reviewing Monthly Wages Reports prior to sending to Wages Bureau.
- Part-Qualified / Finalist - ACCA / CIMA
- Experience working with Xero is desired
- Restaurant/ multi-site experience is desired
- Good communication skills