Harper May is working with a nationally recognisable, real estate and property developer. This rapidly growing business continues to take over more of the market, whilst continuing with their excellent delivery, winning numerous prestigious, industry recognised awards. Based in the centre of London, this company is investing heavily into the companies facilities making it a great time to join their team. The company are looking for a management accountant to join their existing team and assist with the continued growth of the company.
Duties will include:
- Working as part of the core team which produces monthly management accounts.
- Managing profit and cash flow forecasts, ensuring they are accurately kept up-to-date, to inform business planning.
- Aiding Finance Managers on an ad hoc basis to ensure that the general ledger and profit/cash forecasts reflect the latest site position.
- Provide reports and analysis used to inform the management team.
- Working alongside the Accounts Payable team in order to ensure efficient ledger management.
The ideal candidate is:
- Newly ACA or ACCA or CIMA qualified
- Strong numerical ability with strong Microsoft Excel skills.
- The ability to gather accurate data and perform analysis.
- Discipline for self-review to ensure accuracy of all work carried out.
- Good task and time management and strong attention to detail.