Harper May is currently working with a high end clothing brand with over 100 years of history behind them, who are looking for a Management Accountant to join their finance team. The company is steeped in history, having been founded over a century ago and have previously been able call high profile individuals such as the Duke of Windsor and Frank Sinatra customers. Thanks to a successful few years, they are now looking for a management accountant with relevant, high end, retail experience to add value to their brand in a commercially focused position.
The duties of the role include:
· Producing annual, monthly and ad-hoc financial reports for their stores nationwide.
· Liaising and building strong working relationships with external industry partners.
· Managing and working with accounting departments of their stores nationwide.
· Aiding with strategic planning and budgeting for the company.
· Validating budgetary assets, and providing forecasts.
· Assist managing the general company ledger.
· Monthly stock reconciliation.
Applying candidates must have:
· ACA /ACCA / CIMA qualifications.
· Excellent analytical, organisational and communication skills.
· Experience working within a fast paced environment and continuing to meet deadlines.
· Industry experience working with stock
· Previous experience within the retail industry is preferred.