An exciting and rare opportunity has opened up in the finance team of a highly successful and growing private members club. The club runs mainly on membership fees and the profits it makes through the events its holds. They are currently turning over £10 million and have over 2000 members who can use their exclusive facilities as they please. This role is ideal for a recently qualified Management Accountant who is looking for progression within a company. Due to its unprecedented expansion, this is a new role that will allow the candidate to make it their own and grow within the company.
· Business partnering and analytical accounting support for department heads
· Preparing monthly management accounts for the wholesale and retail entities, including consolidation. Full ownership and reconciliation of the P&L, Balance Sheet and Cashflow statements and supporting schedules.
· Posting monthly journals including accruals.
· Monthly stock reconciliation.
· Preparing budgets and forecasts for budget holders alongside the Financial Planning Analyst.
Desired Skills and Experience:
· A presentable individual with brilliant communication skills, both verbal and written
· A qualified Accountant, or a finalist in an accountancy qualification (ACA/ACCA/CIMA)
· Experience working in the hospitality industry is desired (ideally in a private members club)
· A pro active self starter
· A polished individual who pays close attention to detail
· Experience using Sage would be highly beneficial