Harper May is working with a globally recognisable, FTSE100, real estate and property developer. This rapidly growing business continues to take over more of the market, whilst continuing with their excellent delivery, winning numerous prestigious, industry recognised awards. This business holds offices all over London and South East, with a new £2billion investment into company facilities, it is a perfect time to join the business. They are looking to expand their team in their central London office with a new Management Accountant.
- working as part of the core team which produces monthly, yearly and adhoc reports.
- managing profit and cash flow forecasts, ensuring they are accurately kept up-to-date, to inform business planning.
- Aiding Commercial Finance Managers on an ad hoc basis, working closely with them to ensure that the general ledger and profit/cash forecasts reflect the latest site position.
- Working alongside the Accounts Payable team in order to ensure efficient ledger management.
Ideal candidates must have:
- Full ACA/ACCA qualifications.
- Strong academic record, 2.1 degree or higher.
- Excellent understanding of accounting systems and Microsoft Excel.
- The ability to gather accurate data, solve problems as they arise, and perform robust analysis which will be distributed and relied upon.
- Excellent time management skills and experience working in a fast paced environment.