Harper May is working with a high end Leisure Group who are now are now looking for a Management Accountant for their expanding team in London
The Group is an award-winning group of 38 pubs, restaurants & bars. With impressive growth throughout the last few years, we now have venues open across Central London, Birmingham, and soon to be Manchester . Head office is based in Central London, the ideal candidate will have relevant multi site/hospitality experience and also a dynamic personality
Your Responsibilities will include:
- Monthly Management Accounts
- "Hands on" assistance with day to day processes where necessary
- Making sure expenditure is in line with budgets
- Preparation of monthly and annual cash flow forecasts/budget and manage the cash in line with the agreed forecast
- Working with all departments and the management team to help make financial decisions and optimizing Reporting Processes
- Preparation of Draft year end accounts
- Processing invoices, receipts and payments.
- Supplier Account reconciliation
- Stock Management, Control & Reporting
- Preparing and managing regular payment runs.
- Reconciliation of suppliers' statements.
- Quarterly VAT returns.
- Reviewing Monthly Wages Reports prior to sending to Wages Bureau.
- Qualified / Finalist - ACCA / CIMA
- Experience working with SAP is essential,
- Good communication skills
- Full Time