My client is an engineering company that have helped develop a great deal of London's skyline and made some of London's most stunning landmarks. They will be looking to add a Management Accountant as they are looking to take over more of the very competitive engineering and architecture market. Known for sleek designs and innovative ideas. A fantastic opportunity to join an ambitious company with excellent promotional prospects.
- Educated to degree level or equivalent is preferable but equivalent experience will be considered.
- A qualified accountant (ACA, ACCA, CIMA or equivalent) with proven accounting experience.
- Well-developed analytical and financial skills and experience.
- High attention to detail.
- Advanced ICT skills including use of MS Office, email and databases.
- Experience of financial information software and systems with the ability to explain financial information clearly and accurately to non-financial staff.
- Strong Microsoft Excel skills (intermediate/advanced).
- Good communication and interpersonal skills with the ability to establish and maintain positive relationships with colleagues.
- Practical knowledge of Sage accounting software.
- Knowledge of Xero cloud based accounting software.
- Working knowledge of finance and accounting within professional services or consultancy practice.
- Demonstrable project management skills.