My client is a fast growing, industry leading hospitality company based in Central London. They have amassed an impressive portfolio of 20 hotels nationwide, working with globally recognisable brands, turning over in excess of £100 million per anum. They place special emphasis on their family run business model, and are a progressive employer. The company have gained significant industry recognition, winning numerous prestigious national awards. As the company continues to grow they are looking for a new management accountant in their head office.
The duties of the role include:
- Producing annual, monthly and adhoc financial reports for their hotels nationwide.
- Liasing and building strong working relationships with external industry partners.
- Managing and working with accounting departments of their hotels nationwide.
- Aiding with strategic planning and budgeting for the company.
- Validating budgetary assets, and providing forecasts.
- Assiting managing the general company ledger.
Applying candidates must have:
- ACCA or CIMA
- Excellent analytical, organisational and communication skills.
- Exceptional computing skills and understanding of various accounting systems.
- Previous experience within the hospitality industry is preferred but not essential.