Harper May is working with the original and largest provider of small sided football in the UK, with sites in both Ireland and Holland. In total they boast a total of 48 sites and 750 pitches and are constantly evolving their product range, leading the way in providing kid parties & coaching corporate events and leagues. Our client is looking for a commercially astute and technically strong management accountant to join their growing team.
- Support the Finance Manager in driving revenues and margins in the further development of the business
- Support the operational teams by providing them with "first class" financial data so that they can deliver their targets
- Preparation of monthly management account for a detailed review with the Finance Manger
- Actual vs. Budget analysis with in depth analysis to the variances and providing the commentary
- Monthly payroll journal posting and reconciliation of payroll control accounts.
- Supporting the year end statutory accounts and audit including external advisers such as auditors and legal representative
- Business partner to SLT
- Part Qualified accountant (ACA,CIMA, ACCA ETC)
- Work in a multi-site environment for a customer facing business
- Excellent communication skills including power point and excel