My client is a rapidly growing construction and drilling company. Established over ten years ago they have grown from strength to strength and have amassed a very impressive portfolio of work which includes iconic landmarks and luxury residential developments. They have ambitions to expand further and are looking for a management accountant for their east London office.
The duties of the role include.
- Preparing and finalisation of the company's management accounts
- Maintenance of Fixed Asset register
- Improve the timeliness, relevance and quality of management information
- To provide financial input to the company's current structure and provide insightful analysis
Applying candidates must have.
- ACCA, CIMAor finalist
- Excellent analytical, organisational and communication skills
- In-depth computer skills
- Strong project management and organisation skills
- Construction experience essential