My client is an internationally renowned name in the publishing industry, with state-of-the-art offices situated in the City. As perhaps the world's best-know publishers of business, news and sport newspapers and magazines, my client's name on a prospective candidate's CV would be a real asset going forward. The position, Management Accountant, is extremely broad in scope, involving normal month end duties alongside business partnering and other commercial responsibilities and should appeal to ambitious, bright and self-motivating candidates.
- Leading the budgeting and forecasting processes.
- Business partnering with senior management figures of the music, healthcare and travel publishing divisions.
- Providing detailed variance analysis and commentary.
- Undertaking balance sheet and bank reconciliations.
- Producing monthly board reports.
- Driving the month end process.
Desired Skills & Experience:
- ACCA/CIMA part qualified.
- Educated to degree level.
- Experience working in media/publishing would be preferable.
- Driven, extremely ambitious candidate at ease working at a rapidly growing company.