Harper May is currently working with one of the world's premier creative arts publishers, based in Central London. My client is an exciting proposition for ambitious, hard working part qualified candidates and represents a terrific opportunity. With offices around the world, the role offers the chance for some travel with the role and guarantees regular liaising with my client's foreign entities. As Management Accountant you will work with senior management figures abroad and in the UK, whilst receiving full study support for your exams.
- Leading the budgeting and forecasting processes for a number of my client's titles.
- Performing market analysis in order to ensure my client's individual brands are all performing strongly.
- Business Partnering with the Sales, Marketing and Operations teams.
- Undertaking regular project related responsibilities including business modeling and KPI reporting.
- Providing revenue reports and analysis.
Desired Skills & Experience:
- ACCA/CIMA part qualified candidates ONLY will be considered.
- Background in media/publishing would be beneficial.
- Alternatively, those with a background working within
- Confident candidates comfortable working autonomously.
- University education is not of particular concern.