My client is a dynamic and exciting magazine publisher based in Fitzrovia. As one of the country's best-known publisher of edgy, youth-orientated periodicals, this opportunity represents the perfect chance for a prospective candidate to join a cutting-edge brand and grow as the company do too. The position, Management Accountant, will be located in the central finance team with a direct line into senior management figures. Overall, this is a terrific opening for ambitious candidates to join an increasingly influential publisher with a view to rapid progression up to Board level upon becoming fully qualified.
- Leading the monthly production of management account packs to be presented to the Board.
- Business partnering with senior management figures in various departments across the Group.
- Providing variance analysis and commentary for the monthly packs.
- Working closely with the Finance Director in more project based ad-hoc analytical duties.
- Challenging current processes to streamline procedures.
Desired Skills and Experience:
- ACCA/CIMA part qualified - my client offers study support as part of the overall package.
- Background in publishing/media is highly desirable.
- Experience in the month end process would be advantageous.
- A genuine passion for books/magazines/youth culture would stand a candidate in good stead.