Harper May is working with a well established luxury sunglass designer based in Central London. A quickly growing and high-end sunglass retailer is looking for Management Accountant/Business partner to join their London based team. A producer of timeless eyewear, which was established in 1970, has collaborated with some of the most well renowned designers both in the UK and globally.
The role is extremely commercially focused within hardworking team and will be responsible for providing financial support across the 7 group entities.
- Business partnering and analytical accounting support for department heads
- Preparing monthly management accounts for the wholesale and retail entities, including consolidation. Full ownership and reconciliation of the P&L, Balance Sheet and Cashflow statements and supporting schedules.
- Posting monthly journals including accruals.
- Monthly stock reconciliation.
- Preparing budgets and forecasts for budget holders alongside the Financial Planning Analyst.
Qualifications and Experience required:
- Strong academics, educated to degree level
- ACA/CA/ACCA/CIMA qualified
- 2+ years industry experience working with stock