My client is a leading radio production and music publishing company whose consistent growth over the past decade has seen them become a leading name in the industry. They own the rights to some of the UK's most listened-to programmes, and are in the process of opening up their own record label; in short, it's an incredibly exciting time for my client. Thanks to their ongoing expansion, they are looking for a Management Accountant to join their team. This is a fantastic opportunity to be a part of one of the UK's leading media companies in a role that promises further great opportunities for progression in the coming years.
- Leading the monthly production of management account packs to be presented to the Board.
- Business partnering with senior management figures in various departments across the Group.
- Providing variance analysis and commentary for the monthly packs.
- Working closely with the Head of FP&A in more project based ad-hoc analytical duties.
- Challenging current processes to streamline procedures.
Desired Skills and Experience:
- ACCA/CIMA part qualified.
- Background in media is a necessity for this role.
- Experience in the month end process would be advantageous.
- Highly sociable candidates are desirable.
- A genuine passion for music and radio would stand a candidate in good stead.