Harper May is currently working with a market leading record label in Central London who is looking to add a Management Accountant to their team. Having produced some of the biggest albums of the 21st Century their client list consists of many of the greatest names in British music. This role will report directly into the EMEA Finance Manager with a dotted line to the Group Financial Controller.
- Responsibility for preparation of the monthly management accounts, balance sheet and bank reconciliations.
- Assisting with the group budgeting and forecasting.
- Manage payroll and payments including Tax accounting and VAT returns
- Monitor systems and procedures to highlight and eliminate issues and improve efficiency.
- ACCA/CIMA - Part-Qualified
- Experience within the Music industry would be advantageous.
- Experience working with royalties would also be advantageous.