Harper May is currently working with an ambitious consultancy service that has recently experienced rapid growth and requires a Management Accountant immediately on a temporary contract. The vacancy is a result of recent milestones achieved through continual investment into the business and acquiring relationships with a multitude of high end clients. In addition, the option to go permanent and become part of the businesses long term plans is a strong possibility.
- Reporting into the Finance Controller with the responsibility of maintaining all accounting records, month end closures and ensuring accurate operational performance analysis.
- Approving invoices escalated from Accounts Payable
- Preparing and submitting accurate VAT Returns
- Producing monthly P&L's
- Weekly, monthly, possibly quarterly cash flow forecast
- Budgeting and Forecasting
- ACA/ACCA/CIMA qualified with 2+ years experience
- Prior experience in the same or similar industry
- Excellent communication and Excel skills