Harper May is working with a rapidly expanding software provider based in West London. My client supplies software to some of the UK's leading retailers and property companies and have seen growth exceed 200% over the last two years. As a result of their tremendous growth rate, my client is searching for a Management Accountant to join their team and business partner extensively with their European entities. Fluency in Greek is essential for this position as it will involve travel to the office based in Athens on a regular basis.
- Delivery of final monthly management accounts
- Ownership of the balance sheet
- Provide intelligent cash flow forecasts
- Compile weekly and monthly flash sales and 'dashboard' KPI's
- Prepare asset usage reports and customer margin analysis
- Work with the management team to develop bottom up budgets and monitor variances
- Completion of Statutory Accounts and Company House Returns
Desired Skills and Experience:
- ACA/ACCA/CIMA Part Qualified
- Fluent in Greek
- Background in technology, media or telecoms
- Degree educated
- Experience producing management accounts.
- Problem solver