A fantastic opportunity has arisen to work for a leading online travel booking company. My client is based in the City of London and is seeking an exprienced M&A Analyst to join their dedicated team.
* Creating detailed analysis and financial models used for valuation purposes.
* Preparing marketing documents, including pitch materials, confidential offering memoranda, management presentations, fairness opinions and board presentations.
* Preparing various industry analysis, including market trends, key growth drivers and industry dynamics.
* Preparing detailed company profiles and analysis, compiling and managing databases.
* Managing several projects at once and working effectively as an individual while supervising analysts and interns.
* Performing key steps in a transaction execution process from origination to completion.
* Building relationships and maintaining direct contact with current and prospective clients.
* Managing, developing and mentoring analysts and participating in the recruitment efforts. This position is subject to regulatory screening requirements, including successful completion and clearing of a background screen.