- Management and development of a team of five staff including annual appraisals, promoting, career development and performance guidance.
- Produced annual accounts for statutory audit, and dealt with queries from the auditors
- Monthly management reporting that includes individual statistics showing KPI's, profit and loss, cash flow forecast and balance sheet.
- Assist in the budgeting process and producing a detailed salaries model for income and profitably analysis.
- Ensure compliance with Solicitors Regulation Authority (SRA) accounts rules
- Ensuring practice operated within its agreed overdraft facility.
- Along with FD develop daily production report showing activity across the firm and departments.
- Produce daily reporting package for partners showing fees and hours recorded versus budget, cash book position and valuation of work in progress and debtors across department and teams.
- Streamline the billing process improving efficiencies and productivity.
- Provide financial input for new client introduction process to ensure compliance with Law Society guidelines and anti-money laundering procedures.
Legal Financial Controller
|Job Title:||Legal Financial Controller|
|Contact Name:||Harper May|
|Job Published:||April 10, 2019 19:26|
Get similar jobs like these by email
By submitting your details you agree to our T&C's