Harper May is working exclusively with a dynamic communications company based in one of the most exciting and vibrant areas in London. My client has been innovative in their field, significantly transforming the market with their tremendous initial growth. They are looking for an ambitious Junior Commercial Analyst to join their growing finance team. The successful candidate will be degree educated with two years experience in an industry role
- Provide timely and accurate financial analysis, reporting and management information to monitor performance and support decision making
- Responsible for reviewing and processing all remittances and payments received and accurately reconciling this to our system within agreed timescales
- Accurate, timely and detailed inputting of all agreed sales activity into the system
- Reporting on aged debtors for review by management
- Ensure the maintenance, upkeep and integrity of sales ledger accounts and records on the company accounting system
- Ensure the upkeep of all employee timesheets is completed in a timely manner
- Act as a key contact between the commercial and client partner teams.
- Manage reporting, forecasting and job analysis in line with business requirements
- Review of WIP and job accruals to ensure that costs are being billed on to the client and budgets allocated.
- Provide training and support for client services and producers
- Evolve your knowledge of other team roles and the skills and tools they use in their job.
- Ad-hoc reporting as required by Management accountant FD, CFO
- Supporting ad hoc projects and initiatives as required
- Degree educated
- Excellent communication skills
- Studying towards ACCA or CIMA
- Strong excel skills