My client is a rapidly growing property investment firm. They are making a large impact on the London property landscape acquiring over £300m with ambitions to grow even further. They have won numerous industry awards and are looking to expand their London portfolio nationwide. Their team is growing and are looking for an investment property accountant for their south London office
The duties of the role include.
- Contribute proactively to the development of the company's financial strategies and budgets
- Lead the day to day financial budget planning
- Assess funding opportunities and options for relevant revenue and capital investment proposals
- Provide specialist financial input, covering all aspects of financial advice, analysis and business case development
Applying candidates must have.
- ACA, ACCA or CIMA
- Excellent analytical, organisational and communication skills
- In-depth computer skills
- Significant experience in property
- Proactive mindset and experience of contributing to significant projects