My client is looking for someone to be the main point of contact for clients looking to engage with my client regarding potential investment opportunities. The role primarily involves working to assess the opportunities presented to the business, creating structures for investment and managing the investment during its lifespan whilst maintaining positive relationships with clients. They are a rapidly expanding Investment house that focus on litigation Funding, Early Stage funding and portfolio management.
Working with the head of the Division to push forward and achieve the vision and growth projections for the company, through the acquisition of new client relationships or management of repeat client relationships. Employees Work closely with the rest of the origination team, the diligence team and corporate team to assess the investment, dealing with any commercial nuances and structuring of the investment.
Financial monitoring and review of each investment opportunity.
- Conduct risk analysis for each investment.
- Structure the financials of the investment opportunity and work with the other teams on the legal aspects of each investment.
- Manage and maintain relationships with clients to ensure a positive partnership is maintained through the lifespan of the investment.
- Manage the investment in its entirety once funds have been deployed to ensure successful return on investment.
- Design and implement appropriate charging structures for investment opportunities.
- Model the economics of each case and assess if it matches Augusta risk criteria. Professional development
- Actively participate in continual professional development taking an active interest in the industry and in developing new ideas and skills which can be of benefit to the business. Core Values and attributes aligning with Augusta's core values, the successful individual will demonstrate the following characteristics:
- Passionate about the people we work with and what we do.
- Act with discretion, integrity, respect and professionalism at all times.
- Using a collaborative approach
Genuine interest in commercial deal making and ability to think commercially and quickly, bearing in mind the dynamics of every transaction and the benefit / risk to the fund.
- Ability to identify and conduct risk analysis (when required)
- Strong financial and other entrepreneurial skill
- Commercial Focused and a strong negotiator
- Act with discretion, integrity and professionalism at all times.
- Demonstrates strong interpersonal skills across all levels of people.
- Fully proficient level of competency of all mainstream software packages that are relevant to the role.
- Shows initiative and adopts a proactive approach.
Someone from a legal background or having worked in legal investments would be ideal for this position