Harper May is working with a leading, global technology company. The company are NASDAQ listed, but have a strong presence within the European market with entities across the continent. The company are a leading player within the data space and have just laid out exciting plans for future growth into the market. Due to the rapid expansion over recent years the company are in need for a new International Financial Controller to join the business to liaise with their European entities and report back to the US. This is an exciting opportunity for the successful candidate, with international exposure and the opportunity to work in a dynamic, industry leading Technology Company.
- Liaising extensively with the companies German partners.
- Reporting directly into the US parent company.
- Take the lead in the consolidation of accounts.
- Taking the lead in the reporting and statutory accounting processes.
- Review and monitor the group's tax position.
- MUST be fluent in German.
- Fully ACA qualified.
- Previous international exposure would be beneficial but not essential.
- Excellent Excel skills.
- Strong inter-personal and communication skills.