Harper May is working with a prestigious, luxury women's retailer, with stores all around the UK. This exciting luxury retailer is renowned for their bespoke, high end clothing and they have recently opened a new store in West London. With new stores set to open early next year, the company is currently looking for a International Finance Manager to join their growing team based in Wimbledon. This is an opportunity to join a dynamic, fast-paced environment and become a part of one of the best established luxury retail brands in the UK.
- Effectively leading and developing the finance team and any new additions
- Offering insightful input regarding the strategic plans of the organisation
- Providing ad hoc analysis on costs and reporting to the board
- Cultivating key stakeholder relationships and developing new business opportunities
- Business partnering with other senior leaders to ensure the company hits its strategic milestones
- Management, preparation and production of the annual budget
- Production of rolling three-year forecasts
- Oversight of financial and management accounts for the company
- Implementing and maintaining first class controls and systems
Desired Skills and Experience:
- ACA/ACCA/CIMA qualified.
- Luxury retail experience is desired
- University degree would be highly advantageous.
- Ability to work to tight deadlines.
- Ability to work well in a competitive but supportive atmosphere.