Harper May is exclusively working with one of the fastest growing UK Retail groups. A well known high street retailer is looking for an International Commercial Finance Manager to join their London based team. The group is has currently experienced extremely high growth globally and looking to make further acquisitions this year. This role will work closely with the Managing director, CEO and key stakeholders in the business. It also offers the opportunity to work on client facing projects with international travel.
- Commercial and Financial analysis
- Preparation and updating P&L for store and market reviews
- Liaising with the commercial finance team during the budgeting and forecasting processes
- Working closely with key stakeholders across the business including; the Managing Director and CEO.
- Supporting the preparation of strategy presentations to acquire new business
- Working closely with department heads including; marketing, legal and PR teams
Qualifications and Experience required:
- Educated to degree level
- ACA qualified from practice
- Advanced excel skills
- Commercial acumen coupled with core financial knowledge
- An affiliation or desire to be in retail or any experience working or auditing retail clients