One of television and films most prestigious production businesses is currently seeking an outgoing individual to join the team as International Auditor. Our client distributes some of the biggest titles in film and operates in over 60 countries worldwide. With offices in South East Asia, South America, Africa and Asia, this role offers unrivalled international travel. You will be required to travel all across the world on assignments to perform audits on some of the most prestigious film releases in the industry. If you love to travel and also have a passion for media then this could be the ideal role for you.
- Reporting end-to-end business Audits for various titles and releases
- Liaise with senior management teams
- Build successful relationships all across the business
- Identifying and assessing company risks
- Delivering monthly reports to board level
- Identifying areas for process improvement
- Travel to various international offices to perform local audits
Desired Skills and Experience:
- ACA/ACCA/CIMA fully qualified - preferably 1-2 years post qualified
- Audit experience
- Film/TV/Broadcasting/Media experience desired but not essential
- Degree educated.
- Strong desire for extensive international travel
- Spanish skills a bonus