Our client, a leading retailer based in Central London, is looking for an Internal Auditor to join their team as it continues to expand. This exciting company is offering a fantastic base salary and is the ideal place for a driven and energetic individual to start their career outside practice. The ideal candidate will be fully qualified with audit experience.
- Plan, conduct and lead specific audit assignments.
- Prepare audit reports for the Audit Committee and Divisional Boards.
- Follow up on issues with business units and produce quarterly update reports.
- Provide assistance to the Head of Audit on a variety of projects including development of risk assessments, system development, Universe database, annual controls self -assessment programme.
- Acquisition support and due diligence projects.
- Capital expenditure/investment appraisal reviews.
Desired Skills and Experience:
- Fully Qualified ACA/ACCA/CIMA
- Degree educated