Harper May is currently working with client who own a number of luxurious hotel groups across London with brand new site opening up this year. The group, who has continued to grow year on year, requires a senior management accountant immediately to help assist with operations and business partnering across multiple divisions. The interim position offers an excellent opportunity to grow and progress with an exciting company that may also develop into a Financial Controller position if the role goes permanent after six months.
- Preparing the yearly budget alongside business unit managers
- Reviewing balance sheets - ensuring clarity and accuracy of reconciliations
- Business partnering/developing business partner relationships
- Monthly and quarterly reporting pack and control account reconciliations
- Management Accounts - budget variance commentary and process
- Owning the month end and year-end processes.
- 2 direct reports - part qualified accountants
- ACA/ACCA/CIMA qualified
- Experience in Hotels or Multi-Site operations
- Commercial prowess