Harper May is currently working with one of the most sought after restaurant brands in the UK who have consistently performed year on year. The instantly recognisable brand is offering a qualified accountant a unique opportunity to join a dynamic finance team with huge amount of exposure and employment incentives. You will be someone who is inquisitive and commercially minded to become part of the growth and help spearhead further success. The interim position offers an excellent opportunity to grow and progress with an exciting brand that may also develop into a Finance Manager role, reporting directly into the Group Financial Controller, you can add another string to your bow as a Finance professional.
- Business partnering/developing business partner relationships
- Monthly and quarterly reporting pack and control account reconciliations
- Management Accounts - budget variance commentary and process
- Owning the month end and year-end processes.
- Preparing the yearly budget alongside business unit managers
- Reviewing balance sheets - ensuring clarity and accuracy of reconciliations
- ACA/ACCA/CIMA qualified
- Experience in Restaurants or Multi-Site
- Confident, resilient and inquisitive professional