Harper May is exclusively working with one of the most globally recognized brands in fashion retail. After a recent acquisition and even further growth, the finance team requires an experienced Finance Manager immediately to hit the ground with a number of commercial responsibilities. You will have the opportunity to gain exposure to an exclusive area of the retail market, boosting your experience and future employability as a Finance Manager.
- Undertaking regular ad-hoc analytical duties in partnership with senior finance leadership.
- Taking ownership of the end-to-end financial budgeting, reporting and strategic planning processes
- Monitoring financial variables impacting the delivery of the firm's strategy and growth plans.
- Creating KPIs and analysing business performance making sure to spot any data trends, deviations, anomalies and then suggesting ways to refine
- Business partnering/developing business partner relationships
- ACA/ACCA/CIMA fully qualified.
- Excellent commercial experience
- Must have prior Retail experience