Role - Interim Management Accountant
Salary - £40,000-£45,000
Contract length - 6-9 months
Location - London
Industry - Retail
Our client is a market leader in the tech industry that is looking for a Management Accountant to join an ever growing team. Our client comes with a great reputation in the industry which looks for individuals who are keen to succeed & work in the fast paced environment of inner city London. As this role will be looking for a management accountant to work in the retail as part of a well known brand, this role will look for candidates who are looking to work with an established company while boosting their own experiences and skills.
This role will involve working directly with every key member of the finance team & ensuring all information is passed through to the management team in an efficient and timely manner. While this position is interim based, the chosen candidate will need to be immediately available as they will be responsible for
- Manage, support and lead the finance team
- Inventory Management
- Attending regular meetings to update the
- Forecasting alongside fellow budget holders
- Reporting monthly on income analysis
- Maintaining & reconciling Balance Sheets
- Assisting regulatory reporting
- Candidate must be Part ACCA qualified.
- Have a good knowledge of systems such as SAGE, Oracle, SAP, Xero.
- Good management skills.
- Previous experience in retail (2-3 years)
- Immediately available