Role - Interim Management Accountant
Contract Length - Interim based
Location - Central London
Salary - £35,000-45,000
Industry - Advertising
My client is a large media company located in London. They're a relatively up an coming company and they are looking to recruit a Management Accountant that can start immediately. As the business has had a recent investment the company is expected to see rapid growth over the next year and need an immediately available Management Accountant to come in and help out their busy finance team. This is a company that take great pride in how they operate as a business, and the chosen candidate will have to replicate that, their duties will be
- Manage, support and lead the finance team
- Inventory Management
- Attending regular meetings to update the
- Forecasting alongside fellow budget holders
- Reporting monthly on income analysis
- Maintaining & reconciling Balance Sheets
- Assisting regulatory reporting
- VAT return
- KPI analysis
- Candidate must be Part ACCA qualified.
- Have a good knowledge of systems such as SAGE, Oracle, SAP, Xero.
- Good management skills.
- Strong attention to detail.
- Strong work ethic.
- Experience of a financial role in the advertising industry (2-3 years)
- Can be a strong team player, as well as a strong candidate who can work. Independently.
- Team player
- Good attention to detail and organisational skills