Role - Interim Management Accountant
Contract Length - Interim based
Location - Central London
Salary - £40-50,000
Our client is a market leader in the technology industry that is looking for a Management Accountant to join an ever growing team. Our client comes with a great reputation in the industry which looks for individuals who are keen to succeed & work in the fast paced environment of inner city London. The role will involve working closely with every member of the finance team to ensure all the right information is passed through to Management in an accurate & timely fashion. While this position is interim based, the chosen candidate will need to be immediately available.
- Manage, support and lead the finance team
- Inventory Management
- Attending regular meetings to update the
- Forecasting alongside fellow budget holders
- Reporting monthly on income analysis
- Maintaining & reconciling Balance Sheets
- Assisting regulatory reporting
- Candidate must be ACCA/Part ACCA/ qualified.
- Have a good knowledge of systems such as SAGE, Oracle, SAP, Xero.
- Good management skills.
- Strong attention to detail.
- Strong work ethic.
- Experience of a financial role in the Technology industry (2-3 years)
- Can be a strong team player, as well as a strong candidate who can work. independently.