Role - Management Accountant
Industry - Hospitality
Salary - 40-50,000
Location - London
Our client is a market leader in the hotels industry that is looking for a Management Accountant to join an ever growing team. Our client comes with a great reputation in an industry which looks for individuals who are keen to succeed & work in the fast paced environment of inner city London. The right candidate will be in a position to grow as an individual while growing their skills set in a ever growing industry. It will prove to be a very testing position, so the chosen candidate will have to be ready to hit the ground running.
The chosen candidate will have the following responsibilities
- Manage, support and lead the finance team
- Inventory Management
- Attending regular meetings to update the
- Forecasting alongside fellow budget holders
- Reporting monthly on income analysis
- Maintaining & reconciling Balance Sheets
- Assisting regulatory reporting
The chosen candidate will need to have these key requirements
- Candidate must be ACCA/Part ACCA/ qualified.
- Have a good knowledge of systems such as SAGE, Oracle, SAP, Xero.
- Good management skills.
- Strong attention to detail.
- Strong work ethic.
- Experience of a financial role in the Hospitality industry.
- Can be a strong team player, as well as a strong candidate who can work. Independently.
- Minimum 2 years experience